Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read the following
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this HELPLegal.ca web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this HELPLegal.ca web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by HELPLegal.ca at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on this HELPLegal.ca web site are provided "as is". HELPLegal.ca makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, HELPLegal.ca does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no way is a legal-practitioner/client relationship established, simply using this site, in any way.
In no event shall HELPLegal.ca or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this HELPLegal.ca Internet site, even if HELPLegal.ca or a HELPLegal.ca authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this HELPLegal.ca web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HELPLegal.ca warrants that the materials on its web site are accurate, complete or current as may be reasonably possible. HELPLegal.ca may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. HELPLegal.ca makes a commitment to update the materials as soon as changes in law or precedence become known.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this HELPLegal.ca web site shall be governed by the laws of Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions and general terms and conditions applicable to use of a Web Site.
8. Use of Email
By using this website to communicate via email, the user is solely responsible to ensure that the email address provided is an email address that is for the sole use and viewing of the intended parties. The user understands that email is not considered a secure method of communication and accepts all inherent risks to employ such method of communication. Should secure correspondence be preferred, a potential client can request a personal private free in-person consultation.
9. Client Relationship
Notice: By using this website, even if used to submit details of a legal matter, it shall be understood that in no way does any use of this website or submission of information via any protocol related to this website create a client relationship. In order to establish a client relationship with an expectation of legal duties, a signed retainer agreement complete with payment in full for services must be received. Notwithstanding the preceeding, clients whom retain the use of our legal practioners will receive a letter of engagement indicating that HELPLegal.ca is acting on their behalf.