Worried about skyrocketing insurance rates, demerit points or hefty penalties? Get the best outcome with our experienced team.
YES: you still need to renew your license plate in Ontario.
Click here to visit the MTO website.
Increase your chances of avoiding the courtroom — we can fight your speeding ticket for you. Find the closest office.
Facing a careless/distracted driving ticket? We may be able to help avoid a conviction or limit the penalties.
Concerned about your demerit points? We’ve helped more than a “Quarter Million” clients eliminate or reduce their demerit points. Get your free quote here.
Have you received a speeding, careless driving or other traffic ticket in Ontario? We will fight it for you!
Don’t set a first attendance or early resolution meeting just yet.
Your most important first step: Contact us
We provide help fighting traffic tickets across the province of Ontario.
There have been multiple instances of FRAUD calls whereby scammers are posing as service Ontario and requesting banking information to “process your refund”. The Ministry of Transportation will only communicate via MAIL.
Do not contact Service Ontario for your license plate sticker refund. They will be processed automatically and that no application is needed.
Traffic offences covered
Our traffic ticket experts and experiences paralegals know how to fight many driving violations to provide solutions and keep your license free of demerit points.
Here are some of the offences we handle :
- Speeding tickets
- Careless driving / Distracted driving / Using cellphone while driving
- Stunt driving/Racing
- Driving with a suspended license
- Commercial motor vehicle charges and CVOR
- Novice driver including escalating penalities
- No insurance
- Seatbelt tickets
- Minor offences including hand-held device and pedestrian crosswalk tickets
- Impaired Driving / Driving Over 80 mg.
Why work with our experts?
- Effective, Efficient, Affordable
- Respected and experienced paralegals, former traffic officers, paralegal program college graduates, and former prosecutors
- High quality representation with honesty and integrity
- Involved, hardworking members of your community
- Licenced members of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Convenient locations in Ontario
What you can expect from HELP Legal
In most cases, working with us means you’ll never have to appear in traffic court. A big relief for most people!
With HELP, you:
- Save money
- Avoid lost work hours
- Avoid or limit travelling expenses
- Experience less stress and worrying
- Attain the best possible result in each case
- Avoid escalating penalities if you are a new or novice driver
- Keep your license clear of demerit points
If you get your Ontario traffic ticket in a different jurisdiction than where you live, you can contact your local HELP Legal office. They can help you and forward your file to the right HELP location on your behalf. This ensures they have all of the information about your case.
All offices are staffed with paralegals who have passed rigorous examinations. They’re licenced members of The Law Society of Upper Canada and governed by the Paralegal Rules of Conduct.
Ontario HELP Legal offices
We have conveniently located offices in the following areas. We also have a group of trusted competent independent agents in those areas not listed who can assist our clients throughout the rest of the Province of Ontario.
- Peterborough/Kawartha Lakes/Northumberland County/Haliburton
- Ottawa Region
- London/Woodstock/St. Thomas/Blenheim/Sarnia/Windsor
- Simcoe County/Muskoka
- Niagara Region