Worried about skyrocketing insurance rates, demerit points or hefty penalties? Get the best outcome with our experienced team.
Increase your chances of avoiding the courtroom — we can fight your speeding ticket for you. Find the closest office.
Facing a careless driving ticket? We may be able to help avoid a conviction or limit the penalties.
Concerned about your demerit points? We’ve helped more than a “Quarter Million” clients eliminate or reduce their demerit points. Get your free quote here.
Have you received a traffic or speeding ticket in Ontario?
Don’t set a first attendance or early resolution meeting just yet.
Your most important first step: Contact us
We provide traffic ticket help in Peterborough and across the province of Ontario.
Why work with our traffic ticket experts?
- Effective, Efficient, Affordable
- Respected and experienced paralegals, former traffic officers, paralegal program college graduates, and former prosecutors
- High quality representation with honesty and integrity
- Involved, hardworking members of your community
- Licenced members of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Convenient locations
Traffic offences covered
Our traffic ticket experts know how to fight many driving violations to provide traffic ticket solutions.
Here are some of the traffic tickets we handle :
- Speeding tickets
- Careless driving / Distracted driving
- Stunt driving/Racing
- Drive suspended
- Commercial motor vehicle charges and CVOR
- Novice driver
- No insurance
- Seatbelt tickets
- Minor offences including hand-held device and pedestrian crosswalk tickets
- Impaired Driving / Driving Over 80 mg.
What you can expect from HELP
In most cases, working with HELP means you’ll never have to appear in traffic court. A big relief for most people!
With HELP, you:
- Save money
- Avoid lost work hours
- Avoid or limit travelling expenses
- Experience less stress and worrying
- Attain the best possible result in each case
If you get your Ontario traffic ticket in a different jurisdiction than where you live, you can contact your local HELP office. That office will help you and forward your file to the right HELP location on your behalf. This ensures they have all of the information about your case.
All HELP offices are staffed with paralegals who have passed rigorous examinations. They’re licenced members of The Law Society of Upper Canada and governed by the Paralegal Rules of Conduct.
Ontario HELP offices
We have conveniently located offices in the following areas. We also have a group of trusted competent independent agents in those areas not listed who can assist our clients throughout the rest of the Province of Ontario.
- Peterborough/Kawartha Lakes/Northumberland County/Haliburton
- Ottawa Region
- London/Woodstock/St. Thomas/Blenheim/Sarnia/Windsor
- Simcoe County/Muskoka
- Niagara Region