Worried about skyrocketing insurance rates, demerit points or hefty penalties? Get the best outcome with our experienced team.
Increase your chances of avoiding the courtroom — we can fight your speeding ticket for you. Find the closest office.
Facing a careless driving ticket? We may be able to help avoid a conviction or limit the penalties.
Concerned about your demerit points? We’ve helped more than a “Quarter Million” clients eliminate or reduce their demerit points. Get your free quote here.
Did you know that the Ontario government is trying to take away your right to fight a traffic ticket in court?
Do you want to protect your rights as a Canadian citizen? The government of Ontario is looking for input from the public on a new way to administer and process Traffic Offences; offences covered under the Highway Traffic Act, will be processed under the Administrative Monetary Penalty System (AMPS).
Under the AMP system, instead of being charged with an offence, an administrative penalty will be given. This would mean that, if presented with an administrative penalty, there will be no option to defend yourself in court; there will be a presumption of guilt, you will be expected to pay the fees by the specified date, and the associated demerit point will be added to your driving record.
The proposed system will include an online form that includes a standard questionnaire that will allow you to dispute your administrative notice.
Do you want to prevent the implementation of the AMP System? Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Contact your local MP and MPPs, Municipal Officials, newspapers, and radio stations with your concerns and spread the word.
- Tell your friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers – get the discussion going.
- Use social media as a tool to spread awareness.
Have you received a traffic or speeding ticket in Ontario?
Don’t set a first attendance or early resolution meeting just yet.
Your most important first step: Contact us
We provide traffic ticket help across the province of Ontario.
Why work with our traffic ticket experts?
- Effective, Efficient, Affordable
- Respected and experienced paralegals, former traffic officers, paralegal program college graduates, and former prosecutors
- High quality representation with honesty and integrity
- Involved, hardworking members of your community
- Licenced members of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Convenient locations
If you need traffic ticket help with the following offences:
- Speeding tickets
- Distracted and careless driving
- DUI and impaired driving
- Traffic tickets
- Seatbelt tickets
- Stunt driving and street racing
- Commercial vehicle charges and CVOR tickets